Drummerboy American Dark Non Alcoholic Whiskey
Drummerboy's gold award-winning American Dark hits those vanilla and toasted nuts notes, ending on a long, mellow finish. Mix with cola and you got yourself a no-headache Bourbon & coke.
Buy Now, Pay Later
|Nose:||Rich caramel with vanilla, toffee and caramelised fig - it’s sounding sweet|
|Palate:||Notes of caramel, molasses, spiced vanilla and toasted nuts|
This whiskey alternative is a must-try
Let's get one thing straight. There's no booze in this, baby. It looks the part and tastes surprisingly good
Let us know what you think
- HHarleyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 minutes agoBest out there
I've tried a few of the bourbon/whiskey alternatives (lyres, etc) and this is by the best! highly recomended
- NNickVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayI can't drink because of medication
I absolutely love Whiskey and haven't been able to drink any alcohol in nearly 6 years due to the medications I take, I came across drummerboy when I was at a BBQ and everyone was drinking and I felt left out so I jumped on Google when I got home and found it, I drink a shot of drummer boy with a coke no sugar and it's honestly awesome
- AAAdam A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoSmooth with a nice spicy bite
Great with ginger beer or in an old fashioned.
- MCMal C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoDelicious and pretty close to the real thing
I finished my bottle in just over a week because I could have another one without feeling guilty! Mixed well with coke or ginger ale and you couldn't tell it was non-alcoholic. Mix it with diet coke and at 6 cals, its practically a health drink!
- PWPaul W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoVery good - compares well to whisky, and better than Lyres.
I wasn't expecting this to taste as good as it did. As a bourbon drinker, I thought a non alc whisky would lack the punch that whisky has, but it was very good, both on the rocks and with coke. It even had a nice molasses aroma. Looking forward to trying some cocktails with it. Will buy again.